Well, I have decided to end the suspense and enter my first blog. I can sense that all of you are eagerly waiting for my every word.......... right? This past weekend we successfully surprised the hell out of Michael for his 30th birthday! It was well worth the hard work and preparation just to see the look on his face! It could not have happened without the cooperation of everyone involved especially the last minute save of Nicholas, Taft and Mina. Thanks everybody! Happy Birthday Michael!
I love you baby!!!

6 comments:
WELCOME TO THE BLOGOSPHERE LAURA!!!!!
We all were anxiously awaiting your first post so that we could officially welcome you...I seriously checked every day...about 5 times a day...sometimes more...
Kris
WOW! It's the SECOND sign of the apocalypse! Laura posted!!!
Now I'm really getting nervous!
Welcome... I checked every day, too....
Thanks for inviting to Michael's surprise party. I am sorry I couldn't make it...of wait...I wasn't invited. See if a put a link to your blog...HA!!!
(sad face)
AHHHH...I am not even linked on your sight. I am so hurt..wait...Have I ever even met you?
Welcome...you finally found out how cool this blogging thing is now! It's great to have you as another voice in our little circle...hope we can be as supportive as others have been to me!
Laura - Thanks super wife for making the rest of us look bad by throwing such a killer party. I wish I could've seen the look on my baby bro's face.
Welcome to this nutty thing called the blogosphere. I will link you ASAP!
Love, S-I-L
Post a Comment