
I miss this little abstract painting. An artist in Indianapolis bought it from me. I had painted a few paintings underneath it before arriving to this particular arrangement of shapes and colors, which ended up giving it a lot of texture. I am starting a new "series" of paintings, (I only have one in progress so far) but soon I can post a new piece of work and get some critiques going!

6 comments:
I don't git it. Whats that supposed ta be? Is it truck? A NASCAR driver? You ain't no good at drawin pictures, girl.
I vote that Laura's Blog is the most beautiful blog on the blogosphere...blog blog.
Seriously, you know how to class up a joint. This painting is fantastic!! I would miss it too, but it is good that this inspired you.
So cool!!!!
I'm with Kris, this is beautiful... I'd miss it as well, but it's good that it has a loving home. Make more! Post more pictures!
I love the texture of that painting...I agree also that more pics of your projects are wanted.
Beck and I have your sketches of us in a frame in our living room. Love them.
Oh yea, don't take Sir Michael seriously, he still thinks that Hammer pants and Skidz were a pretty good idea.
-Schatzy
I know it's quite a surprise but I agree with McCroupy, I love the texture. It must feel like missing a loved one to let your paintings live at someone else's house. But it has a good home and as Bill Cosby said, "(you) can make more". And yes, I agree you do need more posted. Keep a paintin' sista!
Post a Comment