Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The cutest EVER!


I just took this photograph outside.... I do believe Michael and I (somehow) made the cutest little boy in the whole wide world! :)
Wouldn't you agree? He's pretty freaking cute!

4 comments:

tseetsee fly said...

It is safe (for now) to say he is the cutest boy in the whole wide world. Now, as long as no one else has boys I will continue to say that.
I should be allowed to say it anyway, I am his Nouna. Nouna to the cutest boy in the world!! How lucky am I. That is a great pic and an awesome smile.

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Yep, that's one cute lil' boy! And he looks so OLD!

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

I love him.

Anonymous said...

He is definitely going to be a heartbreaker. And yhat is a super cute photo...I like your use of foreshortening...

Kris