I would like to give a BIG shout out to my husband, Sir Michael of Foxcroft, for helping me enter my thirties in the most delightful way! (I know.. I'm a little over due on my blogging) He surprised me with 2 tickets to the Bob Dylan show in Cincinnati!! It was going to be a surprise until I looked at our credit card statement...oops... But that still made it a surprise!We started our evening off at "the spot", then ventured off to the new smaller, more intimate pavilion at Riverbend. The show was phenomenal as always. It was Bob! There is something special about the feeling of being in the presence of Bob Dylan. He's the man.
After the show Michael said "Let's go to Stanleys. You know...maybe we will run into some people we know." Well, we ran into a lot of people we know. It was awesome! Thanks for coming everyone! It was a night to remember! Yeeeaaaah!
Michael, I love you baby!
What's up thirties... bring it on.

2 comments:
I rule.
I'm glad you had a great birthday and it was also nice that Jess, Matt and I were able to go to see Bob too. And hang with you guys afterward!
Post a Comment